Student Ambassadors Programme
Are you a university student? Are you a rugby fan or just looking for some practical experience to enhance your CV? Are you just after something fun to do at weekends?
Wasps Rugby club are recruiting Student Ambassadors from local universities to act as representatives of the club on campus as well as work on a match day at the Ricoh Arena collecting data, working alongside BT and fulfilling Marketing and logistical activities.
What is the role of a Student Ambassador?
• Act as a representative of Wasps on campus and point of information for all ticket offers, Wasps’ events and upcoming fixtures.
• Work with fellow Wasps Student Ambassadors to promote upcoming fixtures on campus through social media sites, posters and interaction with clubs & societies.
• Work with university sports teams and societies to organise group trips to Wasps matches at the Ricoh Arena.
• Write a blog / review of each Wasps match to be shared across student networks.
• Match day data capture and market research role on-site at the Ricoh Arena.
• Facilitate any Wasps activity on-campus such as player appearances or the Wasps Interactive Zone.
• Long-term plans to establish a Wasps supporter’s society on campus.