The following code of conduct is in addition to our existing Ground Regulations and is developed to ensure a safe and secure environment for all supporters attending Coventry Building Society Arena whilst adhering to COVID-19 related restrictions.
- Anyone confirming their attendance at the match or purchasing a ticket will be self-certifying that they are not suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19, both at the point of accepting or purchasing a ticket and again 48 hours prior to the date of the match.
- Supporters may be asked to arrive at a designated entry gate at a specific time. This will be communicated if required.
- Fans will be required to bring a face covering and wear this AT ALL TIMES unless they are eating or drinking, or under the age of 10.
- Supporters will only be allocated up to a maximum of 6 seats for their household or people within their ‘support bubble’, with each group socially distanced from any other. Fans must only use their designated seat and stay within their group.
- Please remain in your seat unless you need to use the toilet.
- Food and drink can be purchased from dedicated kiosks. Only cashless purchases will be accepted. All food and drink containers are disposable.
- When accessing your seat, it may be necessary to “brush past” other spectators in your row. Please face away from the other spectator as you pass.
- If you do need to leave your seat during the event, wait for a time when the aisles are clear and always follow the signs/stewards indicating which way to go.
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations prior to entry and at other times where possible.
- Toilet facilities will be kept to a very high standard of cleanliness. You may be required to queue for toilet facilities to ensure that social distancing is maintained within these areas.
- Please observe normal COVID-19 etiquette - always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze. Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble. Take care when celebrating.
- If you feel ill please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be directed to our medical team.
- Please remain in your seat at the end of the game, be patient and follow the direction of stewards.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
By accepting this Spectator Code of Conduct, you agree to abide by these guidelines for your own safety and that of your fellow Wasps supporters.
While the guidelines and precautions taken across the venue are in line with stringent government guidelines, supporters do so in the knowledge that COVID-19 is an unprecedented pandemic and a level of personal risk exists that each supporter chooses to take by attending.