Wasps’ Giveaway Prize Draw Competition – Win a Pair of tickets to the Wasps Netball vs Severn Stars game (the ‘Promotion’)
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- By entering this Promotion, participants confirm they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and any other form of social media.
- The promoter is Wasps Holdings Limited (the ‘Promoter’), Coventry Building Society Arena, Judds Lane, Longford, Coventry, CV6 6AQ, company number 4187289.
- This Promotion is a prize draw to win, subject to any COVID-19 restrictions, a pair of general admission tickets to the Wasps Netball vs Severn Stars game (the ‘Prize’).
- The date and location of the Wasps Netball vs Severn Stars game is Saturday 12 February 2022, at 7.00pm GMT, at the Coventry Building Society Arena (CBS Arena) (the ‘Prize’)
- Any participant in the Win a pair of general admission tickets to the Wasps Netball vs Severn Stars game (the ‘Prize’) must be aged eight (8) or over. Any participant under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years old.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash or product alternative in whole or in part, and it is subject to these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value, where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is subject to amendment and may be changed where suitable/as required.
How to enter:
- This Prize Draw is open to all participants who are UK residents and aged eight (8) years or over at the time of entry. Any participant aged between eight (8) and eighteen (18) years old must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering.
- It is not a condition of entry to purchase any product or service from the Promoter.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents and anyone else directly connected with the Prize Draw, neither may the employees of any third-party Prize providers or their immediate families.
- ‘follow’ (or equivalent actions as applicable to the relevant social media platform) the relevant Promoter’s social media account;
- leave a comment on the relevant Prize Draw Post explaining in 25 words or less why you are the Wasps Netball teams’ biggest fan
- The prize draw will open at 1pm on Friday 4 February 2022 and close at 5pm on Wednesday 8 February 2022 (‘Closing Date’)
- To enter the Prize Draw, a participant must:
Winners & Prize
- Only entries made correctly in accordance with these terms and conditions and between the start and end times for the Prize Draw will be entered into the Promotion to win the Prize.
- There will be three (3) winners of the Prize Draw (the ‘Winners’).
- The Winners of the Prize Draw will be selected at random from all valid entries to the Prize Draw (valid entries are determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion).
- The Winners will be privately contacted through the relevant messaging service (or equivalent actions as applicable to the relevant social media platform) where more information about redeeming the prize will be communicated. The Winners will have twenty-four (24) hours to accept the Prize. If there is no such acceptance received from the Winners, the Prize may be redrawn from the remaining eligible entries for that Prize Draw. These same terms and conditions will apply to such alternative Winners as applied to the original Winners.
- The Promoter reserves the right to discount any non-compliant, inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
- The Promoter's decision on any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this respect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, remove, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter may wish to feature participants/Winners and their entries in reasonable publicity/promotional activity and may publish or make available the Winner’s details if requested to demonstrate that a valid award took place. For more information on how the Promoter uses personal data that may form part of entries to this Promotion, please see the privacy notice at https://www.wasps.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy/.
- Transport and/or any other out-of-pocket expenses are not included as part of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected participant entries. Participants must take their own precautions (including but not limited to installing adequate protective measures to guard against software viruses and ensuring that up-to-date copies are made of all data) to protect participants against loss or damage. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by participants entering this Promotion.
- The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any other way with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any other form of social media. Terms and conditions of use for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the other form of social media will apply (please check each website for further details). By entering, you agree to all terms and conditions of the social media/ site provider. The Promoter has no control over the content or administration of these sites, and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the sites, their content or administration. Each participant also agree to release Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or the other form of social media from liability connected to this competition and address any complaint about it to the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.