WASPS COVID-19 SUPPORTER CODE OF CONDUCT
The safety of our supporters, players, staff and officials is our number one priority. The following code of conduct is in addition to our existing Ground Regulations and is developed to ensure a safe and secure environment for all supporters attending Coventry Building Society Arena whilst adhering to COVID-19 related restrictions.
Please read the below information before attending a match at Coventry Building Society Arena. If you have purchased tickets on behalf of others, please ensure they have also read this Code of Conduct.
Failure to adhere to this Code of Conduct may result in you being refused entry or asked to leave the arena.
By accepting this Code of Conduct, you agree to abide by these guidelines for your own safety and that of your fellow Wasps supporters.
While the guidelines and precautions taken across the venue are in line with stringent government guidelines, you must decide whether it is appropriate for you to attend, including careful consideration of associated risks and your vulnerability status. This will include consideration based on your own personal circumstances.
The Club cannot completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19. If you feel uncomfortable with the risk, you should not attend a match.
As part of the Government’s ‘Plan B’ to limit the spread of the new Omicron variant of coronavirus, stricter rules on attending matches in England have been introduced from 15 December 2021. Therefore, all supporters MUST:
- Bring a COVID Pass to each match to show proof of double vaccination against Covid-19 or a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of the game. This a legal requirement from (and including) 15 December 2021. You can download your COVID Pass via the NHS app. Click here for guidance
- Complete a short Health Declaration before you attend a match. This only needs to be done ONCE for Season Members attending home matches but is required for each match for match ticket purchasers. This will be emailed to you in advance of each match and must be filled in prior to matchday.
We ask all supporters attending fixtures at the Coventry Building Society Arena to also adhere to the following:
- Anyone confirming their attendance at the match or purchasing a ticket will be self-certifying that they are not suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19, both at the point of accepting or purchasing a ticket and again 48 hours prior to the date of the match
- You must NOT attend the match if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms; a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, or have been asked to self-isolate
- Plan your journey in advance to arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures
- Make sure you know in advance where your designated entry gate is
- All supporters aged 11 or over are recommended to wear a face-covering on entry to and exit from the stadium, when queueing and on concourses. Face coverings are not required to be worn when seated in the arena bowl
- Only use the designated seat as stated on your ticket and remain in your seat whenever possible
- Food and drink can be purchased from dedicated kiosks. All food and drink containers are disposable
- We are a cashless stadium. Only cashless purchases will be accepted
- When accessing your seat, it may be necessary to “brush past” other spectators in your row. Please face away from the other spectators as you pass
- If you do need to leave your seat during the event, wait for a time when the aisles are clear and always follow the signs/stewards indicating which way to go
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations prior to entry and at other times where possible
- Toilet facilities will be kept to a very high standard of cleanliness. You may be required to queue for toilet facilities to ensure that social distancing is maintained within these areas
- Please be socially responsible - always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze. Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your group. Take care when celebrating!
- If you feel ill, please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be directed to our medical team
- Please remain in your seat at the end of the game, be patient and follow the direction of stewards
- If you are attending with guests, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too
- Comply with all other relevant guidance and rules related to COVID-19 protection, including those of the government and public health authorities
All other terms and conditions and Ground Regulations will continue to apply and must be complied with.
Thank you for your support.