Wasps and Worcester Warriors will play out Derby Day this Saturday at Ricoh Arena, with both teams still in the hunt for a Premiership Rugby Cup semi-final spot (kick-off 3pm).
Come on down early to get your hands on the new kit from the Wasps Shop and don’t miss our 30-minute warm-up offer where fans will be able to enjoy cheaper drink and food prices from when turnstiles open at 1.30pm! Pints will be £4, soft and hot drinks £2, hot dogs £4, pies £3.20, crisps £1.20 and grab bags £2.30!
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game…
- The North Stand is closed for this fixture. Those affected should have received reallocated tickets in the post. Should you have any issues with your tickets on the day please visit the Ticket Office which opens at 10am.
- For a map of the stadium please click here.
- There is no Fan Village for Premiership Rugby Cup games but The Mill will be open and showing the Ireland v Samoa Rugby World Cup fixture and there will be plenty of in-bowl entertainment on the big screen including Fan Cam and a quiz.
- The stadium will be going 'cashless' later in the season. This weekend our hospitality areas will be going cashless - it will be card only in all lounges. Other areas will be come cashless throughout the season.
FOOD & DRINK
- Don’t miss our 30-minute warm-up offer where you can enjoy drinks and food at cheaper prices. Pints will be £4, soft and hot drinks £2, hot dogs £4, pies £3.20, crisps £1.20 and grab bags £2.30!
- Contactless is now offered across the concourse to purchase food and drink.
- Swipestation is available, allowing fans to order food and drink from anywhere in the stadium. Find out how by clicking here.
- The Wasps Shop is open from 10am-6pm.
- Shirt printing – get your brand-new 2019/20 shirt with printing in-store and collect after the game to save you waiting!
- Buzz Points – bring your Season Membership Cards to collect or use your Buzz Points in-store with our new updated points system.
- All hospitality suites open at 1pm.
- All suites to close one hour after the final whistle.
- Premier Club opens at 12.30pm
- The Clubhouse will be open from 1pm-6pm.
- The Clubhouse will be screening the second-half of Ireland v Samoa.
PARKING & TRAVEL
- There is still some car parking space available for the game. Click here to book or find out more about travel and parking.
- Coventry Station shuttle buses will be operational from 11am-6pm.
- Tickets are still available from just £10 for adults and FREE for under 10s. Click here or call 02476 786411 to book. You will also be able to turn up on the day.
- All print-at-home tickets have now been sent out so make sure you bring yours along on Saturday.
- If you have any safety or security concerns at the venue or need assistance, please use our new fan text service by messaging 07537 453123.