Wasps v Saracens | Key Matchday Info
Date: 19 Sep 2019
The 2019/20 season kicks off this Saturday as Wasps host Saracens in the Premiership Rugby Cup (kick-off 1pm).
Come on down early to get your hands on the new kit from the Wasps Shop (which is open from 10am) and then enjoy some Rugby World Cup action with reigning champions New Zealand battling South Africa at 10.45am in The Mill.
And don’t miss our 30-minute warm-up offer where fans will be able to enjoy cheaper drink and food prices from when turnstiles open at 11.30am! Pints will be £4, soft and hot drinks £2, hot dogs £4, pies £3.20, crisps £1.20 and grab bags £2.30!
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game…
- The North Stand is closed for this fixture. Those affected should have received reallocated tickets in the post. Should you have any issues with your tickets on the day please visit the Ticket Office which opens at 10am.
- For a map of the stadium please click here. https://www.wasps.co.uk/gameday-guide/key-match-info/#NavigatingtheStadium
- There is no Fan Village for Premiership Rugby Cup games but The Mill, open from 10am, will be showing the New Zealand v South Africa Rugby World Cup fixture and there will be plenty of in-bowl entertainment on the big screen including Fan Cam and a quiz.
FOOD & DRINK
- Don’t miss our 30-minute warm-up offer where you can enjoy drinks and food at cheaper prices. Pints will be £4, soft and hot drinks £2, hot dogs £4, pies £3.20, crisps £1.20 and grab bags £2.30!
- Contactless is now offered across the concourse to purchase food and drink.
- Swipestation is available, allowing fans to order food and drink from anywhere in the stadium. Find out how by clicking here.
- The Wasps Shop is open from 10am-4pm.
- Shirt printing – get your brand-new 2019/20 shirt with printing in-store and collect after the game to save you waiting!
- Buzz Points – bring your Season Membership Cards to collect or use your Buzz Points in-store with our new updated points system.
- All hospitality suites open at 11am.
- We will be screening New Zealand vs South Africa in the Rugby World Cup.
- All suites to close one hour after the final whistle.
- The Clubhouse will be open from 11am-4pm.
- The Clubhouse will be screening New Zealand v South Africa.
PARKING & TRAVEL
- There is still some car parking space available for the game. Click here to book or find out more about travel and parking.
- Coventry Station shuttle buses will be operational from 9am-4pm.
- Tickets are still available from just £10 for adults and FREE for under 10s. Click here or call 02476 786411 to book. You will also be able to turn up on the day.
- All print-at-home tickets have now been sent out so make sure you bring yours along on Saturday.
- If you have any safety or security concerns at the venue or need assistance, please use our new fan text service by messaging 07537 453123.
- For more security information please click here.