Wasps Rugby are pleased to announce the launch of SwipeStation’s ‘Click & Collect’ mobile payment service, which will allow fans to order food and drink from anywhere in the stadium. The service will help increase efficiency and reduce queue times at the bars on matchdays at Ricoh Arena.
SwipeStation machines are available in the 2019/20 season with machines located at Kiosk 11 and Kiosk 5 in the East Stand.
The aim of the SwipeStation service is to completely remove the ordering and deliberation process from the point of sale, allowing a faster and easier serve from Fast Lane staff.
Here are the 5 easy steps to help you beat the busy bar queues:
- Download the SwipeStation app on Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Browse the app and add your selected refreshments to basket
- Enter your card details to complete your order and take your phone to the nearest SwipeStation machine to scan your QR code (this is when the payment is taken, which is why you only need an internet connection to initially download the app)
- Wait for your printed ticket, take it to the Fast Lane nearby and hand the ticket to our friendly staff member (it is very important you don’t lose your ticket, the ticket is your proof of order!)
- Receive your refreshments in 15 seconds!
You can order refreshments and also print off your order at the SwipeStation machines at any time on matchday. For example, you could order a pre-match drink on your journey to the Ricoh, print it once you arrive and then redeem whenever you like! Clever SwipeStation users often print more than one ticket so they can head straight to the Fast Lanes at half-time and make it even speedier! It’s guaranteed smiles all round.
If you have any further questions, please see the FAQ section on the app or below, or alternatively email email@example.com