Match tickets are now on sale for our home Premiership Cup fixture against Leicester Tigers and our HUGE Heineken Champions Cup clash with Munster! Dates for these fixtures are as follows:
- Premiership Cup: v Leicester Tigers on Saturday 20 November; KO 1:30pm
- Heineken Champions Cup: v Munster on Sunday 12 December; KO 3:15pm
Heineken Champions Cup V Munster
Tickets for our home game against Munster in the Heineken Champions Cup, European Rugby’s top-tier club competition, are on sale NOW! This mouth-watering fixture is one not to be missed, so don’t delay and book your tickets TODAY!
Premiership Cup Fixture V Leicester Tigers
All General Admission tickets for the Premiership Rugby Cup fixture at home to Leicester Tigers are priced at £10 for Adults, £5 for Concessions and just £1 for those 11 & Under. We will initially be opening the West Stand only for this fixture, with further areas opened subject to demand. There will be a priority window for all West Stand Season Members seeking to purchase their seat for this fixture. For ALL other Season Members and Match Ticket purchasers, please buy available seats within the West Stand. Full details for Season Members are as follows:
West Stand Season Members
Seats are reserved until 5pm on Friday 22 October.
- Please log in at : https://fanaccount.axs.co.uk/login?skin=wasps
- Once logged in, your reserved seat will show on your dashboard. Alternatively, click “Reservations” on the left hand side
- When you see your reservation, which can be expanded, please click BUY NOW
- You will then be asked to log in again and taken to the payment screen to complete your purchase
East and North Stand Season Members
East and North Stand Season Members can buy any available seats within the West Stand. Please note that if additional areas within the ground are opened, we will not be able to move any bookings.
Season Member cards will not be valid for this fixture. Season Members who purchase for the Premiership Cup game will be emailed a Print at Home ticket for entry.
For Season Members wishing to utilise credit against your order, please call the Ticket Office on 02476 786 411 – open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
For all tickets, book online or contact the Ticket Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02476 786 411.