Saturday 21 December is going to be a huge day out for all the family...
Here's everything that's going on to keep you rocking and rolling throughout The Christmas Cracker where Wasps take on Harlequins in Round 6 of the Gallagher Premiership (kick-off 3pm).
- Brass Band performing as you arrive at the North and South Stand entrances, as well as Fan Village and then pre-match pitchside.
- Human Statue and Stilt Walkers at North and South Stand entrances and in Fan Village.
- There will be a Zoe's Place bucket collection.
Hosted by BBC Coventry & Warwickshire's Brody Swain, this will be open from 12pm-2.30pm and also post-match till 7pm.
What's in the Fan Village?
- Real-life reindeer
- Fun fair rides
- Giant snow globe
- Inflatable penguin game
- Live performances by Wired and singing and dancing from Godiva Academy of Performing Arts
- Magician Will Gray
- Face Painter
- Balloon Modeller
- The Vodafone Gigafast team
- Helicentre and Gefco activations
- Season Members area will include complimentary mulled wine and mince pies as well as a visit from some Wasps players
- Mascot Race including Sting, Harley from Harlequins, Santa, Rudolph, Olaf from Frozen, a T-Rex and many more!
- Festive Fan Cam (also pre-match).
- Festive Fan Cam
- Stand karaoke
- I’m Dreaming of a Wasps Christmas
- Fireworks display
- Fan Village open till 7pm so stick around and enjoy the festive fun and avoid the traffic!
- Bars will close at 6.30pm
- The Mill, Bakery and Hospitality will all be cashless. The stadium will be going cashless later in the season.
- For a map of the stadium please click here.
FOOD & DRINK
- On the concourse, don’t miss our 30-minute warm-up offer (1.30pm-2pm) where you can enjoy drinks and food at cheaper prices. Pints will be £4, soft and hot drinks £2, hot dogs £4, pies £3.20, crisps £1.20 and grab bags £2.30!
- Contactless is now offered across the concourse to purchase food and drink.
- Swipestation is available, allowing fans to order food and drink from anywhere in the stadium. Find out how by clicking here.
- There will be food and drink available in the Fan Village.
- The Wasps Shop is open from 10am-7pm.
- Premier Club opens at 12pm. All other hospitality suites open at 1pm.
- All suites to close at 6pm.
- The Clubhouse is open from 1pm-6pm.
PARKING & TRAVEL
- On-site car parking is SOLD OUT. Official off-site parking available by clicking here.
- Coventry Station shuttle buses will be operational from 11am-7pm.
- Tickets are still available from just £20 for adults and FREE for under 10s. Click here or call 02476 786411 to book. You will also be able to turn up on the day.
- All print-at-home tickets have now been sent out so make sure you bring yours along on Saturday.
- If you have any safety or security concerns at the venue or need assistance, please use our new fan text service by messaging 07537 453123.
- For more security information please click here.