Updated: Please see Season Membership Plus to make a purchase.
With preparations for the 2020/21 campaign at an advanced stage and our first home fixture against Bristol Bears taking place on Sunday, we wanted to take this opportunity to update our supporters on Season Membership plans.
Our passionate supporters are the lifeblood of this rugby club and have been greatly missed since matches have been played behind closed doors.
As a Club, we have been reluctant to ask our fans for their hard-earned money and go on sale with Season Memberships until we had a better idea of what we might be able to offer our supporters as part of a package.
We understand there are still uncertainties around the new season, including when supporters will return, but we want to reassure Season Members who are looking to renew that we will provide as many benefits and as much assistance as we possibly can.
Our staff have worked tirelessly to ensure that all eventualities are covered, with a fair and transparent process in place to make renewing your Season Membership as simple and straight forward as it can be.
In what are clearly exceptional circumstances, we will be launching a new Season Membership ‘Plus’ offer on Monday 30 November, based on feedback we have received, that allows supporters to renew with confidence and ensures we can make the best possible preparations ahead of welcoming fans back to Ricoh Arena.
Below are the key details for the upcoming Season Membership 'Plus' offer:
- Covers the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons
- Includes entry to the last 4 League matches of the 2020/21 season, and all regular season League and European matches in the 2021/22 season
- Receive free of charge viewing, via the BT Sport App, of any Wasps home games played behind closed doors made available by BT Sport for broadcast during the 2020/21 season*
- Great prices in every area of the stadium and new age bands
- Your name printed on a limited edition playing shirt to be worn by the team and on our ‘Fan Wall’ in the Ricoh Arena tunnel (available for fans purchasing before 18 December 2020)
- A discount for those renewing before 8 January 2021
- Pay in full, or pay monthly over 4, 8, or 12 months
- The first supporters back in the Ricoh Arena once it’s safe to return, and a transparent COVID-19 credit/refund policy
All current Season Members will be sent further details of our new Season Membership ‘Plus’ by email on Monday 30 November. Information will include pricing, details of some exclusive benefits, using credit from the 2019/20 season, our plans and policies relating to COVID-19 and on how to renew. However, we have shared some of the headline information in advance to give our supporters sufficient time and opportunity to understand the details.
We would like to thank all of our supporters for their patience and cooperation during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ricoh Arena as soon as it is safe and appropriate to do so.
*All 2019/20 Season Members will be sent a BT Sport code for the Bristol Bears game. Any subsequent fixtures broadcast by BT Sport will only be made available to supporters who have purchased a Season Membership ‘Plus’. BT Sport reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Please take time to read the following information carefully.
What is a Season Membership ‘Plus’?
- We’ve made some changes to our Season Memberships to give supporters confidence to renew and more benefits for doing so. The Season Membership ‘Plus’ will cover the next two seasons, namely the 2020/21 and 2021/22 campaigns
Which matches are included?
- Entry to the last four home Gallagher Premiership matches of the 2020/21 season vs. Sale Sharks, Bath Rugby, Worcester Warriors and Leicester Tigers
- If supporters are allowed back into stadiums before the end of March 2021, Season Members will be guaranteed a set price match ticket per game of £10 for adults and £5 for concessions and entered into any ballots if they are needed due to capacity restrictions
- The Club has once again teamed up with BT Sport to offer free of charge viewing, via the BT Sport App, of any Wasps home games played behind closed doors made available for broadcast during the 2020/21 season
- Entry to all home Gallagher Premiership matches, as well as the home European pool stage games, during the 2021/22 season
Prices – We Have:
- Extended the age band for junior supporters to 11 & under whilst still delivering free season memberships for this age group in Category 3 and 4 seating
- Introduced a brand new 18-25 price bracket
- Expanded our commitment to members of the blue light services and those serving in the military – supporters working in these professions will pay 18-25 prices
- Introduced a renewal discount for anyone renewing before 8 January 2021
What benefits are included with a Season Membership ‘Plus’?
- Your name will appear on a limited-edition playing shirt to be worn by the 1st team during a match in the 2020/21 season
- Your name will appear on a ‘Fan Wall’ in the players tunnel – to support the team even when games are behind closed doors
- Two free tickets for any game during the 2021/22 season for friends and family
- First supporters back in Ricoh Arena when it’s deemed safe to return and, due to social distancing measures, possibly the only way to watch Wasps in person in 2020/21
- Flexible payment terms
- Option to relocate Season Member seat, based on early renewal
- Invitations to exclusive events*
- Offers on Official Club retail
- Priority on knockout stage tickets
- Free entry to any women’s team matches played at Ricoh Arena*
* subject to availability, safety measures and COVID-19 restrictions
What about Credit and Refunds?
- Any Season Member who has requested credit from the 2019/20 season will have this automatically applied to their Season Membership ‘Plus’ renewal
- If any of the four 2020/21 season games included in the Season Membership ‘Plus’ are played behind closed doors, we will credit the pro-rata value of each match to the Season Member’s account which can then be used to purchase match tickets during the 2021/22 Season
- If any of the 2021/22 season games included in the Season Membership ‘Plus’ are played behind closed doors, we will credit the pro rata value of each match to the Season Member’s account which can then be taken as a refund or used towards future ticket purchases
Can I renew my Clubhouse Membership and Parking?
- Details regarding Clubhouse Memberships and Parking will be announced in due course