Move to Improve

Get active, improve your physical and mental health.

Move To Improve is back this August – and we want you to get involved!

Move To Improve is a 13 week health and wellbeing programme that gives people like you, the opportunity to make changes to your lifestyle and become healthier. Each week we’ll talk about topics such as: exercise, calorie consumption, SMART targets, and food diaries – and the focus will always be on making small but sustainable changes that work for you. We will work with you to set achievable short, medium and long-term goals and support you in helping make those goals a reality.

Sessions will take place every Monday evening initially at Coventry Building Society Arena, and there will be opportunities for a weekly check-in with our programme team. The programme is open for anybody over the age of 18 who wants to make a difference to their life! Move to Improve will run sessions each Monday evening with the first one starting on Monday 2nd  August 2021. You can choose one session to attend each week: (18:00-18:45, 18:50-19:35, 19:40-20:25). 

Craig Northall who took part in a similar programme we ran a couple of years ago said

“I really enjoyed taking part as it was with like-minded people and I found the different sessions delivered a positive experience every week. More importantly for me, we were supported to make small changes to our lifestyle that then became sustainable”. Craig started his weight loss journey with us and has now gone on to lose an incredible 54kgs in the last 3 years.

So, if you are interested and want to begin a new chapter by trying to lead a healthier lifestyle, this is the programme for you! If you have any questions about the programme – email community@wasps.co.uk

Get active, improve your physical and mental health. It’s a marathon, not a sprint!

To register your interest please complete the form below and our team will be in touch.

To register your interest please complete the form at the bottom of the page or to get in touch with the community team please use the button below.

ENQUIRE NOW