Move to Improve

Get active, improve your physical and mental health.

New Year, New You!

Have you heard this phrase before? Maybe even said it yourself… and probably not stuck to it?! Well this year we are here to help make this a reality! this is your opportunity to make changes to your lifestyle and become healthier. The NHS recommends that adults should aim to be active daily. Over a week, activity should add up to at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity activity per week, or a combination of both. If you want some help in reaching this goal, then we have the programme for you. So, if you are Male, aged 35+, live in Coventry, Bedworth or Nuneaton? and want to start 2021 by losing some weight and leading a healthier lifestyle get in touch.

Thanks to funding from Sport England and Think Active, we are delighted to launch Move to Improve starting on Wednesday 13th January! The programme lasts for 12 weeks, and each week we’ll cover different aspects of healthy lifestyles, while getting in some physical activity tailored to a level that suits you!

Craig Northall who took part in a similar programme we ran a couple of years ago said “I really enjoyed taking part as it was with like-minded men and I found the different sessions delivered a positive experience every week. More importantly for me, we were supported to make small changes to our lifestyle that then became sustainable – when I started the course I was close to 150kg, 3 years later I’m now 96kg and keeping the weight off – all thanks to the habits I started with the Wasps guys.”

Currently all of our sessions will be run online, however when it is safe to reintroduce group sessions outside we will. Any of our sessions will strictly follow all government guidelines regarding activity.

Online – Wednesdays 17:00-17:45 & 18:00-18:45 – sessions to take place via Zoom

To register your interest please complete the form below.

To register your interest please complete the form at the bottom of the page or to get in touch with the community team please use the button below.