5-day train like a pro experience!
Booking is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the reserve list.
If you are an aspiring rugby player* looking to be the best you can be, then look no further than this Coachclass. Have your rugby skills challenged and developed by some of our best qualified coaches over the course of five days and test yourself with a program with elements based on a professional player’s training week. There will be lots of different activities to complement your rugby skills and really develop you as the ‘total’ rugby player.
*This camp is only available for boys in the age groups between U13-U18.
A thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding experience that will not leave you disappointed. This course is designed to get the best out of you as players and people. You will learn all the latest techniques and skills from the very cutting edge of the game.
- 5 days of rugby coaching
- Wasps Coachclass top and merchandise
- Coachclass prizes and awards to be won
- Meet Wasps first team players *subject to pre-season training schedule
- 2 free tickets to a Wasps game at the Ricoh Arena
If you would like any further information or T+C's of the Coachclass program then please contact email@example.com
- Please meet at 9:00am Monday 12th August at the Ricoh Arena (Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry CV6 6GE).
- We will travel by coach to Uppingham School on the first day and aim to be there around lunch time. If you wish to travel directly to Uppingham School please contact us to confirm this.
- Pick up will be from 4:00pm on Friday 16th August from the Ricoh Arena.
Uppingham School, Uppingham, Rutland, LE15 9QE
Example of a day’s schedule on the course:
8.00am - 9.00am Breakfast
9.00am - 9.30am Morning briefing
9.30am – 11:00am Swimming session
11.00am - 11.15am Morning break
11.15am - 12.30pm Technical session
12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
1:30pm - 3.00pm Rugby session
3.00pm - 3.15pm Afternoon break
3.15pm - 4.30pm Rugby session
4.30pm - 5.30pm Back to accommodation
5.30pm - 6.30pm Dinner
6.30pm – 8:00pm Team building activity
8.00pm - 10.00pm Free time
Activities will continue whatever the weather so please remember to bring the following:
- Rugby boots and trainers (with your name or initials clearly displayed)
- Rugby training kit and protective equipment (there will be 5 days of rugby training so please bring enough kit for this)
- Gumshield / mouthguard (we strongly recommend that each participant wears a gumshield during contact sessions)
- Change of wet-weather clothes (whilst we hope for dry weather please bring kit for all conditions)
- Casual clothing (to wear whilst travelling/meal and downtime)
- Clothes suitable for the evening activities (this will include active physical activities)
- Towel/shower essentials
- Swimwear as we will have access to the on-site swimming pool
- Drinks bottle (we recommend a 1 litre refillable bottle for water)
- Any required medication and instructions (please inform the Wasps staff during registration)
- Insect repellent and insect bite cream
Rooms will be sole or shared occupancy and will be allocated based on age groups. If you wish to share a room with a specific person then we will aim to accommodate this where possible.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all provided. If you wish to bring snacks, please do.
"Meeting and training with the players was his highlight. Thanks to all the Wasps staff for a fantastic week." - Coachclass Parent - Residential 2017
Coachclass Participant - Residential 2017
"The whole experience was terrific! The Coaches and Supporting Staff made you feel welcome and very much a part of the whole experience. The facilities are second to none. It was great to mix with other lads and nice to see others attending not only from the UK, but overseas too! I would highly recommend this course for anyone wishing to improve their rugby skills and knowledge. Thank you Wasps. "
Coachclass Parent - Residential 2017
“Thomas found all aspects of the camp brilliant and can't wait for next years residential week. Meeting and training with the players was his highlight. Thanks to all the Wasps staff for a fantastic week.”
Coachclass Participant - Residential 2017
“I had an amazing experience at Wasps this summer. Everyone was really friendly and geared up to making this a great week. The coaching team are so approachable and really care about you as an individual and how you can progress with your game. I came back buzzing and inspired after meeting some of the players. ”