Job Title: Ticketing Assistant
Location: Coventry Building Society Arena
Reporting to: Ticketing Executive
Hours of work: 35 hours per week which will include match and event days
Closing Date: 10th December 2021. (Applications will be reviewed on receipt. Depending on volume this vacancy may close earlier). Previous applicants need not apply.
Wasps at Coventry Building Society Arena is looking to recruit a Ticket Office Assistant to work in the Ticket Office.
Reporting to the Ticketing Executive the successful candidate will work in a team selling tickets to supporters on match and event days, helping with queries, etc. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide an excellent and effective customer service to fans and customers at all times
- Answer queries from fans and customers by telephone, email or in person
- Accurately process ticket sales
- Arrange and distribute tickets
- Ensure all data is collected and updated in accordance with GDPR
- Process debit and credit card sales
- Daily till reconciliation
- Advise fans and customers of matches on sale and other products as required
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management within the remit of the post.
- Previous Ticketing system experience (desirable)
- A minimum of a year’s customer service experience
- Must be confident with the use of computers. Training will be given for the in-house ticketing system
- Excellent communication skills, both customer facing and via the telephone
- Willing to learn and the ability to interact positively with colleagues and fans
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Must be trustworthy and reliable
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
Hours of work
35 hours per week working 5 days in 7 (including match and event days). Additional hours may be needed from time to time to meet the needs of the business
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com