· To strategically plan and organise an annual programme of holiday netball camps and to deliver as a Head or Assistant Coach at agreed holiday camps
· To support Wasps Netball in the planning, organisation and promotion of specialist workshops and programmes to include Coaching for Coaches, Mini Wasps, Performance Masterclasses and CPD workshops for teachers.
· Assist in the planning, organisation and delivery of the Wasps Netball Community Day
· Work alongside Ticketing and the wider Community team to coordinate and promote the Schools Visit Programme and a programme of Wasps Netball Schools Tournaments throughout the year.
· Promote and coordinate the delivery of Game Day Masterclass programme
· Support the Operations and Community teams on home match days
· Liaise with England Netball to support and promote the development of adult and Young People participation programmes and events
· Support the ongoing recruitment of casual coaches
· Meet all programme specific KPIs
· Promote season and individual ticket sales for Wasps Netball fixtures.
· Maintain accurate financial records of the netball community programme’s income and expenditure.
· To support Wasps Community Foundation to access local funding
· To abide by the Club’s Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy and Safeguarding Policy
· To undertake such duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the Club.