Casual Ticketing Assistant
Date: 20 Feb 2019
Job Title: Casual Ticketing Assistant
Location: Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE
Report to: Ticket Office Manager
Term: Casual About the role
To provide outstanding customer service and maximise ticket sales through the efficient processing and distribution of tickets.
Main duties include
- To sell and administer tickets to all events held at the Ricoh Arena including but not limited to Wasps Rugby, Wasps Netball and Ricoh Arena concerts.
- To answer any queries which customers may have either by telephone, e-mail or in person.
- To deal with customers in an efficient and courteous manner.
- To arrange and distribute ticket collections to customers.
- To work on Wasps Rugby match days, Wasps Netball game days, concert event days and non-match Saturdays. Event days can vary.
- To carry out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
- Customer focused and excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a busy Ticket Office
- Computer literate
- Ability to solve problems
- Flexible approach
- Excellent phone manner
- Available to work weekends
This is a casual role and there are no guaranteed hours of work or permanent working pattern. The rate of pay will be discussed at interview stage, however can be provided upon request.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com
6 March 2019