Key timings for 16th September
Key timings for 16th September
Key Match Info - Tickets
Key Match Info - Tickets
- Tickets purchased after 3:00pm on Thursday 13th September will not be posted. Instead, they will be made available for collection directly from the Ticket Office and/or Collection Windows outside of the Ticket Office.
- Don't leave it too late! If you've missed the postal deadline, your tickets are still available for collection from Thursday afternoon. If you can collect them before match day, please do!
- If you can't collect until match day, collect them no later than 12:30pm to avoid the queues.
- Buy/Collect your tickets BEFORE heading into the Fan Village area. Most people go to the Fan Village first and collect/buy at the last minute, running the risk of missing kick-off. Instead, get your tickets FIRST and then head to the Fan Village. At least you can relax and enjoy the fun safe in the knowledge that you will get into the stadium without delay!
- If you haven't already bought your ticket, do it WELL AHEAD of match day and collect it before match day. If possible, buy in person today!
DON'T FORGET TO CHOOSE PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS
- Beat the match day queues by selecting to print your own match day tickets. Simply select "Ticket Fast-Print-at-Home" from the Delivery Options at Check-out and receive a Print-at-Home ticket directly to your Email Inbox.
- Once you've bought your ticket, you'll receive 2 emails -one confirmation email and one containing a PDF which contains your ticket(s). Simply print this PDF on a full A4 sheet (one sheet per ticket) and present your barcode to the turnstile on match day. It’s that simple!
- If you don't receive your second PDF email, please check your Junk/Spam folders before calling the Ticket Office on 02476 786411. Please make sure that your printer has plenty of ink and print quality is clear or your ticket won't scan and you will be sent back to the Ticket Office for a reprint!
- Can I buy tickets at the Ricoh Arena for upcoming matches?
- Staff at the Ricoh Arena Ticket Office are on hand to give you help and advice on upcoming fixtures and ticket information. The ticket office is open all week, for calls and visitors who wish to purchase tickets in person. If you can’t make it to the ticket office in person, you can always call during the hours stated above on 02476 786 411 or visit www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps
- I want a match ticket on the day of the game. Where can I go to?
- Tickets are available on match day at the Ricoh Arena Ticket Office. However, this fixture is likely to have a large attendance so to secure the best seats, we advise you to buy before match day or Print-at-Home ticket option on our online ticket office.
- Will there be cash turnstiles?
- No - You will need to go to the Ticket Office to purchase a ticket prior to entry.
- I am a Champion/Gold member, do I have access to the Clubhouse and the Lounge?
- The only way to gain access to this facility is to have purchased a season lounge pass.
- As a Champions/Gold member, do I need my card for every game?
- Your new Season Member card is pre-loaded with every 2017/18 Aviva Premiership, European Champions Pool fixtures and Anglo Welsh Fixtures meaning that you need not wait for the post prior to a game. Simply arrive at the Ricoh Arena on match day, enter your member card into the turnstile reader and enjoy your match day!
- I am a Champions/Gold member and my member card doesn't work. What should I do?
- If your member card displays a red light on the turnstile reader, you may not be allowed to enter into the stadium immediately. There are many reasons why your card may not work but, if you have received a new or replacement card, make sure you are using the new cards and not your old one. Remember, if you need help, simply seek the assistance of a Turnstile Supervisor.
- I renewed but I have relocated. Do I get a new card?
- Yes – you will receive a new card for the new season which displays the details of your new seat. You will also receive a new card if you have changed name or have changed Price Class (ie: were a youth last season but are now on adult). Equally, if you were not a Season Member last season you will receive a card.
- I want to go to the casino before the game - shall I wait until after I'm done there to get my tickets?
- If you are going to the casino before the match, we recommend that you buy or collect your tickets from the match day ticket office before going into Grosvenor Casino. The match day ticket office is inside the shop or you can use the collection window, that is right next to Grosvenor Casino. By doing this beforehand, it means it will be quicker for you to get through the turnstiles after getting that last quick drink before the match!
- What food will be available?
- We have a variety of food available ranging from good quality, value pies, pasties and sausage rolls through to our new meal range including freshly cooked Fish and Chips including Scampi, gourmet sausage rolls, burritos and nachos, freshly baked Pizza, Chargrilled Steak Burger and Vegetable Burger. There will also be child friendly meals including Pasta with Tomato Sauce, locally made chipolata sausages in a bun and fish fingers
- Can I bring my own alcohol into the stadium?
- Sorry but this is not allowed. Only alcohol purchased from concourse kiosks at the Ricoh Arena can be consumed within the stadium. Similarly, only alcohol purchased in lounges/boxes can be drunk in those lounges/boxes.
- Can I bring my own food and drink into the stadium?
- Sorry but this is not allowed. There are plenty of food and drink outlets around the stadium concourses to suit a variety of taste.
- How much is a pint of bitter/larger?
- We have set up real ale bars on the concourses sourced from a local microbrewery with bitter starting from £4.30 a pint. There will also be draught lager starting from £4.80, Heineken at £4.50, Stout at £4.80 a pint and Cask Ale at £4.00.
- Is the matchday programme available on site?
- Yes, our match day programme will be available from in and around the Ricoh Arena for £3.
- Am I allowed to drink in the stands?
- Yes! You can drink at your seat in the stands. However, we would ask you to drink responsibly and avoid disturbing other spectators when moving to and from your seat. Furthermore, the bars stay open throughout and post match.
- What roadworks are currently ongoing?
- Millions of pounds are being invested in Coventry’s roads to create space for development and make sure traffic flows more smoothly.As a result please see the map which identifies high traffic areas where delays are expected therefore please allow extra time for your journey.For further information and live travel updates please click here
- Will I be able to buy Wasps merchandise onsite?
- Yes, we will have a range of merchandise available in the shop next to the main entrance.
- I need to collect my tickets, where do I go?
- You will be able to collect your ticket from the match day Ticket Office at the stadium on the day of the game. The collections window is located outside the shop entrance near to the Jimmy Hill statue. Please bring with you proof of ID and proof of purchase if possible.
Map of Ricoh Arena - From Above
Map of Ricoh Arena - Inside
We are proud of our home at the Ricoh Arena and believe it is the best place to watch & enjoy live rugby. As such, we all have our part to play in ensuring an enjoyable experience, feeling safe and comfortable and we ask you all to support our values.
- We are a family friendly club.
- We support and cheer on our team – we create the BUZZ!
- We drink responsibly and are mindful of our language.
- We are silent during kicks at goal for both teams.
- We respect the opposition players, supporters & officials.
- We respect referees’ decisions at all times.
- We are thoughtful of our fellow supporters when moving around the arena, concourse and in the seated area.