Christian Wade is in line to earn his second cap, having been named on the right wing, while Joe Launchbury is set to make his eleventh appearance for his country. Billy Vunipola is once again named among the replacements.
The side to face Argentina in the final game of the tour sees just two changes from last weekend’s starting line-up, with London Irish winger Marland Yarde replacing David Strettle, and Bath’s Kyle Eastmond replacing the Lions-bound Billy Twelvetrees.
England are bidding to secure a first series win in Argentina since 1981, when Bill Beaumont’s tourists drew the first and won the second of their two Tests.
Head Coach Stuart Lancaster said: “It is great to reward young players who have pushed through this season. They have worked hard to earn their opportunities on this tour.
“This is a young England side which made a very positive start to the series in Salta. But we expect Argentina to come back very strongly in front of a big home crowd. It’s a great challenge and one we are all looking forward to.”
England team to play Argentina on Saturday, June 15 (kick-off 20:10 BST)
15. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 17 caps)
14. Christian Wade (Wasps, 1 cap)
13. Jonathan Joseph (London Irish, 5 caps)
12. Kyle Eastmond (Bath Rugby, 1 cap)
11. Marland Yarde (London Irish, uncapped)
10. Freddie Burns (Gloucester Rugby, 2 caps)
9. Lee Dickson (Northampton Saints, 8 caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 11 caps)
2. Rob Webber (Bath Rugby, 4 caps)
3. David Wilson (Bath Rugby, 27 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (London Wasps, 10 caps)
5. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby, 3 caps)
6. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 19 caps, captain)
7. Matt Kvesic (Worcester Warriors, 1 cap)
8. Ben Morgan (Gloucester Rugby, 11 caps)
16. David Paice (London Irish, 7 caps)
17. Paul Doran Jones (Northampton Saints, 5 caps)
18. Henry Thomas (Sale Sharks, 1 cap)
19. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 21 caps)
20. Billy Vunipola (London Wasps, 1 cap)
21. Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens, 13 caps)
22. Stephen Myler (uncapped)
23. Ben Foden (Northampton Saints, 31 caps)