England name Wasps under 20 forward pair to face Wales
Back-rower Tom Willis and hooker Gaby Oghre retain their places in the England under 20's match day 23 that faces Wales at Newcastle's Kingston Park on Friday evening.
Having impressed during Wasps' Anglo-Welsh Cup campaign, the pair were previously both part of the 27-17 win over Italy in last weekend's Six Nations opener.
Boss Steve Bates, whose six changes mean four players are in line to win a first cap at this level, said conditions in Newcastle should suit the team's attacking approach.
“We had a good victory against Italy last Friday in difficult conditions and made a solid start to the tournament," he said.
“The players have recovered very quickly from that opening match and the sessions we’ve had this week have been extremely competitive and focused.
“Some of the changes we’ve made have been enforced as we’ve lost players back to their clubs for the weekend’s Premiership fixtures which is a great opportunity for them.
"Selection for Italy was very close in many positions and choosing the starting XV for Friday against Wales has been just as tough. The players we’ve chosen have performed very well in the first half of the season as well as contributing positively to training this week so they have earned their chance.
“Kingston Park is a quick pitch, which will suit our exciting backs and I’m expecting us to play high-intensity, high-tempo rugby." England U20 team to face Wales
15. Tom Parton (London Irish)
14. Jordan Olowofela (Leicester Tigers)
13. Fraser Dingwall (Northampton Saints)
12. Cameron Redpath (Sale Sharks)
11. Ben Loader (London Irish)
10. James Grayson (Northampton Saints)
9. Ben White – capt (Leicester Tigers)
1. Toby Trinder (Northampton Saints)
2. Henry Walker (Gloucester)
3. Joe Heyes (Leicester Tigers)
4. Dino Lamb (Harlequins)
5. Sam Lewis (Leicester Tigers)
6. Josh Basham (London Irish)
7. Tom Willis (Wasps)
8. Sam Moore (Sale Sharks) Replacements
16. Gabriel Oghre (Wasps)
17. Alex Seville (Gloucester)
18. Ehren Painter (Northampton Saints)
19. James Scott (Worcester Warriors)
20. Aaron Hinkley (Gloucester)
21. Rory Brand (London Irish)
22. Tom Hardwick (Leicester Tigers)
23. Matt Williams (London Irish)