Under Armour Kit Launch FAQs
All the information you need on how to get your new Under Armour Wasps shirt for the 2015/16 season.
How do I get my shirt?
- All new Wasps/Under Armour products will be available in Wasps’ new Club Store at the Ricoh Arena (main North Entrance by Pins & Stripes shop), which is open from 9am-8pm on Wednesday 19th August, 9am-8pm Thurs 20th and 9am-10pm Friday 21st August.
- From Saturday 22nd August, normal 9am-6pm opening hours resume.
- All products will also be available online from Wasps new Online Store http://www.waspsshop.co.uk/ from 9am on Wednesday 19th August.
- To ensure next-day delivery, orders need to be placed before 1pm. Click & Collect is available from 9am. Customers will need to allow 4 hours for orders to be processed before collecting.
How much are the shirts?
- Authentic match day jerseys are available for £85.
- Ladies and men’s replica jerseys are available for £55.
- Junior replica jerseys are available for £45.
Is there a registration process?
- A registration process for the shirt has been in operation over the past few weeks, during which time we have received approximately 2,000 supporter requests. The registration process is now closed, the ordering process is now open.
How long is the wait for a shirt?
- Due to the current levels of interest, we are expecting demand to be very high for the replica & authentic shirts. Therefore we recommend supporters place their orders early, either online or in store. Next day delivery is available, however orders need to be placed before 1pm.
Can I buy a shirt on Friday at the Ricoh Arena at the Singha Premiership Rugby 7s?
- Yes.The store is open from 9am – 10pm on Friday 21st August.
Is Wasps training shirt also available to purchase?