The Wasps duo will face a Dai Young coached Barbarians side which itself features four of their Club team-mates with Marco Wentzel, Jonathan Poff, Elliot Daly and Sam Jones all involved.
On the bench for England is departing Wasps number 8 Billy Vunipola while Kearnan Myall, who is joining the Club, is also named among the replacements. Former Wasps star Rob Webber is named as captain.
The Bath Rugby hooker leads a youthful side with 21 year-olds Matt Kvesic (Worcester Warriors) and Marland Yarde (London Irish) pulling on a senior shirt for the first time. England’s starting line-up contains nine players aged 24 or under.
England Head Coach Stuart Lancaster said: “We’ve selected a young and exciting side and this is a great opportunity for these players who have shone in the Aviva Premiership this season to step up in front of passionate home crowd at Twickenham Stadium.
“Taking on a very experienced Barbarians team is the first challenge they face this summer with matches in Uruguay and Argentina to follow and this sequence of games is a key part of our development as a team.
“Rob Webber finished the season strongly with Bath and I know his leadership qualities well. I am sure he’ll show the way backed up by the other senior players in the team.”
15. Mike Brown (Harlequins)
14. Christian Wade (Wasps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (London Irish)
12. Billy Twelvetrees (Gloucester Rugby)
11. Marland Yarde (London Irish)
10. Freddie Burns (Gloucester Rugby)
9. Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens)
1. Alex Corbisiero (London Irish)
2. Rob Webber (Bath Rugby, captain)
3. David Wilson (Bath Rugby)
4. Joe Launchbury (London Wasps)
5. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby)
6. Tom Johnson (Exeter Chiefs)
7. Matt Kvesic (Worcester Warriors)
8. Ben Morgan (Gloucester Rugby)
16. David Paice (London Irish)
17. Joe Marler (Harlequins)
18. Henry Thomas (Sale Sharks)
19. Kearnan Myall (Unattached)
20. Billy Vunipola (London Wasps)
21. Haydn Thomas (Exeter Chiefs)
22. Kyle Eastmond (Bath Rugby)
23. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby)