Fixture Type: Aviva Premiership
Match Date: Sat 07 Sep 2013, Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Tim Wigglesworth
Assistant Referee: Roy Maybank
TV Match Official: Sean Davey
Assistant Referee: Andrew Pearce
Your guide to: London Wasps v Harlequins
Everything you need to know if you are attending London Wasps v Harlequins this Saturday, September 7 at Twickenham at the London Double Header, KO 16:30.
The highly anticipated first game of the season kicks off tomorrow, where London Wasps will take on Harlequins in the second game of the London Double Header.
This is the second consecutive time that London Wasps have faced Harlequins in the London Double Header and Dai Young's men will be aiming to start the season with a win.
London Wasps will kick off at 16:30 and follow the first game between London Irish and Saracens (kick off 14:00).
Tickets will be available for purchase through the London Wasps ticket office until Friday 17:00 or Ticketmaster until kick off (tickets are print at home). Tickets will also be available for purchase on the day at the Twickenham ticket office from 11:00am.
To secure your place call 0208 913 8298
- The Entertainment Village in the West Car Park will open from 11:00
- The bars will be open from 11:30
- The Stadium Bowl Opens at midday
- There will be a number of activities taking place in the West Car Park, including an Aviva arena with inflatables, DHL interactive rugby activities and face painting
- The Kukri Gazebo, also in the West Car Park, will be hosting a rugby fancy dress booth so you can pose with friends and family and soak up the festival atmosphere. You'll also get the opportunity to meet a few of the players and get your signatures and photo’s taken before the game!
- The Kukri Allstar dancers will be providing half time dance shows on the pitch
- A big screen will also be located in the West Car Park
Food and beverage outlets
- The usual food outlets and ice cream vans will be located in the West Car Park, serving food from 11:30
- Land Rover will have an owners hospitality area in the South Car Park
- A Pimms tent will also be open from 11:30 and serving alcohol from 12:00 in the West Car Park
Ales and Tails Offer: York Street, Twickenham
- Ales and Tails cocktail bar, beer house and kitchen have put on a great offer for Wasps fans. Wasps fans that arrive before 14:00 will receive their second beer free! Just show your match day ticket or turn up in your Wasps shirt to redeem the offer!
- Check out the website here for more information about Ales and Tails!
Official Match Day Programme
Pick up a copy of the London Double Header match programme which will again be available from a number of vendors around the ground on Saturday for just £5.
Amongst other features, his weekend’s programme includes an exclusive interview with Joe Simpson who gives his thoughts on the upcoming season and his personal goals. You can also hear from Dai Young and London Wasps Club Chairman Mark Rigby.
The new-look home and away London Wasps kit will be available for purchase in the West Car Park from the Kukri merchandise trailer.
Car-parking & Directions
For details on how to get to Twickenham Stadium and information on parking please visit the RFU website here
For those of you who have booked the London Wasps supporters coach, the coach will leave from Adams Park 12:15 and will leave Twickenham after the match at 19:00.