1.London Wasps reserve the right to vary / add / suspend these terms where exceptional circumstances dictate that such action becomes necessary.
2. This season car parking permit is issued subject to the rules and ground regulations of Adams Park, available at http://www.wasps.co.uk/StadiumRules.ink.
3. London Wasps accept no responsibility whatsoever, if the parking area to which this season car parking permit refers, is affected by adverse weather conditions / extenuating circumstances.
For Example In the event that the Upper Tier Car Park should be part or fully closed, e.g. due to weather conditions or a promotional event, London Wasps will endeavour to find space for season car parking permit holders effected in London Wasps controlled car parks on Hillbottom Road without further charge, subject to availability.
4. London Wasps reserves the right to exclude/eject any person and their vehicle from the ground who fails to comply with the car parking terms and conditions, Traffic Marshals’ instructions, or ground regulations.
5. London Wasps accepts no responsibilities to replace lost, damaged, or stolen season car parking permits. In the event of a season car parking permit being lost, destroyed, or forgotten, a charge of £15 will be made for a replacement.
6. London Wasps excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury, or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
7. No refunds will be given on damaged or used season car parking permits either before or after a match. Refunds on season car parking permits prior to a match is at London Wasps' discretion.
8. London Wasps accept no responsibility should a match be postponed or kick off time changed for whatever reason, however, season car parking permits issued will remain valid for the relevant rescheduled match.
9. Season car parking permit holders are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes and updates
10. The season car parking permit admits the holder to all London Wasps home Guinness Premiership League matches (but NOT the London Wasps away match in the London Double Header), three pool games in European competition, and two pool games in the EDF Energy Cup. Should London Wasps progress further in any competition, use of the season car parking permits will be at London Wasps discretion.
11. The season car parking permit holder is not permitted to resell season car parking permit.
12. Season car parking permit holders must display their season car parking permit on arrival at the ground and for the duration they are on site. Failure to do so may result in your vehicle being clamped, at which point a fee of £80 will be charged for the removal of the clamp.
13. All season car parking permits are subject to availability.
14. Those people issues with, or requesting, a disabled car parking space will be asked to produce their Blue Badge. Blue Badges will be checked on arrival to make sure the holder of the badge is present, and that they are valid. Disabled season car parking permit holders will be required to display their Blue badge and season car parking permit at all times.
15. Price includes VAT
16. Season car parking permits are valid for vehicles sized from 7 seater people carriers and lower categories. Larger vehicles such as Vans, trucks, mini buses etc are not valid on the scheme and will be charge extra for parking.
17. All season car parking permits remain the property of London Wasps and may be withdrawn at any period without explanation.
18. London Wasps take no responsibility for damage to, or stolen vehicles. Vehicles are parked at the drivers’ risk.
19. On televised match days, car parking within Adams Park will not be guaranteed, however alternative parking in other London Wasps controlled car parks will be made available to season car parking permit holders at no extra charge, subject to availability. We will endeavour to advertise any change on www.wasps.co.uk when possible, though last minute changes can not be ruled out.
20. Duration of parking: Car parking is available on match day 3 hours prior to kick off and 3 hours after the final whistle. Any vehicles remaining onsite after this time may be charged a release fee at the discretion of Adams Park.
21. Tailgating: [picnicking from the rear of parked vehicles] for large parties of people, for avoidance of doubt that means over 6 people, is NOT PERMITTED in the Lower Tier Car Park. This is to keep roadways clear at all times, allowing speedy emergency vehicle access. If requested to do so by a London Wasps representative, tailgating activities much cease immediately. Failure to do so may result in your season car parking permit being removed, your vehicle clamped, and your eviction from the ground. Should this occur, no refund will be available to you for your match day ticket or your season car parking permit.
22. Adams Park is a no pet zone. People who bring pets onto site will be asked to leave with their animal. In the interests of public and animal safety this will be strictly enforces.
23. The use of the season car parking permit constitutes acceptance of the rules and regulations, terms and conditions set out above, and ground regulations available at www.wasps.co.uk.