Club Cashback FAQ
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• All tickets must be purchased through your clubs unique URL
• 15% Cashback on all ticket purchases
• 5% Club Cashback boost on group sales of 20+
• Clubs will receive cash back at end of the season
• Every ticket purchased by a member of your club for a Wasps home game at the Ricoh counts.
• All tickets must be purchased through your clubs unique URL which takes you to the main Wasps Ticketing Website.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Only use your unique URL to apply your Club Cash-Back - Do not use the normal Wasps Online Ticket Office link (www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps). It will not recognise your Club Cash-Back qualification
- Always remember to login before you purchase your tickets otherwise your Club Cash-Back qualification will not be recognised
- If you have never purchased tickets for a Wasps fixture or have never created a Wasps Online Account, do this before you purchase your tickets otherwise your discount will not be recognised
- Check that you are logged in. A “Thank you” message should pop up recognising you PURCHASING TICKETS ON THE SITE
Go to the game you want tickets for and click on the block you want to sit in
Choose the seat(s) you want – available seats will display as green. Once chosen, click on the price class box and select your price class (adult/senior/junior etc) for that seat.
If you have any cashback queries please contact Verity Brown, Community Development Manager - email@example.com or 07528114994