The 2014/15 Season Ticket
Every Fan Counts
"Being a Season Ticket Holder is the single biggest contribution you can make to your team, and by far the best way to show your support."
Dai Young, Director of Rugby
Wasps are pleased to offer supporters a new-look Season Ticket Holder package for next season as the Club continues to make huge strides on and off the pitch.
Message from CEO Nick Eastwood
It has been a transitional couple of seasons for Wasps, both on and off the pitch, as we have worked to put the Club back on a stable financial footing, whilst continuing to plan for the future to produce top quality rugby. We all want success, we all want silverware, and we are incredibly excited about the team we are building at Wasps.
On the pitch, we have already announced some key signings for next season as we look to add international experience to the squad, combined with exciting young prospects who are tipped for success at the highest level.
Off the pitch, we have recruited a highly experienced management team which is determined to put the Club back where it belongs, competing against the best in Europe. We know there is still plenty of work to do but we are moving in the right direction and building the foundations to enable us to compete with the top Aviva Premiership Clubs. We are all in it together and we value your support as we continue this journey.
This season we have conducted a number of fan surveys and focus groups, which have helped to inform our Season Ticket packages for the new season.
Based on that feedback, for the coming season we have:
- Frozen prices for all categories based on last year’s headline renewal price.
- Continued with a flat rate of just £125 for Juniors, and we have also broadened the age-range for this price category to include supporters from 10 years to 21 years of age.
- Continued with our Senior concessions across all seats.
- Ensured that all under 10s now go free (when booked with an adult season ticket).
- Introduced the option of paying via direct debit, with payments over 10 months.
- Refreshed and re-designed the Premier Club.
- To bring Season Ticket Holders closer to the players, confirmed the re-introduction of ‘Fans’ Forums’ with representatives from either the playing, coaching or commercial staff.
The 2014/15 Season Ticket includes:
- Entry to all 16 Wasps home games including the London Double Header and The Stinger.
- Members-only access to the Vere Suite on match days where you will be visited by guests and players throughout the season.
- Entry to all Wasps home A league matches.
- Entry to pre-season friendlies.
- Priority tickets for all home knock-out matches.
- 10% discount in the Club shop.
- The chance to enter a ticket ballot for England matches at Twickenham (excluding RWC 2015).
- Massive savings compared to match day ticket prices.
Once again, on behalf of the players, coaches and staff at Wasps, I thank you for your continued support.
We hope you enjoy the rest of the season and we look forward to seeing you for the new campaign.