Fixture Type: Aviva Premiership
Venue: Adams Park
Match Date: Sun 24 Nov 2013, Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Luke Pearce
Assistant Referee: Paul Burton
TV Match Official: Sean Davey
Assistant Referee: Paul Dix
Your Guide To: London Wasps v Bath
All you need to know ahead of Sunday's Aviva Premiership game between London Wasps and Bath, KO 14:00pm!
There are still tickets available for the game through the London Wasps Ticket Office.
To secure your place book online at wasps.co.uk/tickets.
- The Ticketmaster phone lines will be open from 09:00am on Sunday and will close at midday.
- The Info Centre at the stadium opens at 10:00am and will close after halftime.
- The ticket office at the Stadium will open at midday and will close 15 minutes after kick off.
- The Ticket Collection Pod will open at midday and will close at 14:00 (any tickets not collected by this time will be taken to the Info Centre).
- The Stadium Gates will open at 11:30am
- The Club shop will be open at midday at halftime and after the game
- The Vere Suite and Hospitality will open at midday
- The Stadium Bowl will open at 12.30pm
As always we're encouraging all supporters to get in their seats early for the game and cheer on the team throughout the warm-up!
Entertainment and Activities
- As usual our matchday DJ will be located in the car park pre and post-match
- There will also be a band in the Wasps Nest marquee pre and post-match
- The Honours lounge will be a family zone for this game. The face painters will be located here and Kukri will be located here where they will be running a Christmas Card design competition
- There will also be two bouncy castles for different age groups in the Wasps Village
- A number of balloon entertainers will be roaming the Wasps Village making an assortment of balloon creations
- Popcorn and candyfloss will be available in the Wasps Village
- Land Rover are back to provide hospitality to Land Rover owners. Simply show your keys at their zone and receive a free burger!
Kukri Christmas card competition
Ever wanted to wish your Wasps heroes a Merry Christmas? Well now you can, and you can even design the card! Draw your best Christmas card design on our Kukri template at the game against Bath, and Kukri will pick the best one from all the entries and have it printed up and delivered to the Wasps players. You’ll even get your own card back, signed by the Wasps Squad! You can either draw your card at the game, or tweet your design to @KukriSports using #thisismykit. Entries must be received by 1st December 2013 when a winner will be picked and notified and the design will go to print.
Mind Charity Game
- As part of our continued partnership with mental health charity Mind, Mind bucket collectors will be present around the ground this Sunday.
- Don't forget to pick up a free prize draw tickets before the match from any of the Mind charity collectors for a chance to win one of two Raleigh kids bikes. The draw will be made at halftime where the winner will be presented with their prize on the pitch.
- The Club Shop will be selling Wasps onesies this weekend!
- A merchandise kiosk will also be open in the upper Frank Adams before kick off and at halftime.
Q & As
There will be the following pre-match Q & As
- 12:45 - Dallaglio Lounge
- 13:00 - Woodlands
- 13:15 - Vere Suite (Season Ticket Holders only)
There will be a post-match Q & A in the Vere Suite with triple Olympian - British rower Greg Searle!
The new-look matchday programme will be available around the stadium for £3! This week there's a six-page in depth feature with London Wasps captain Chris Bell. The Wasps Whisperer is also back once again where he gives us all the 'Movember' gossip from inside the camp. Christian Wade also tells us who would be in his rugby dream team and we catch up with Academy player Beno Obano.
London Wasps Supporters Club
Goodie bags for Junior Supporters Club members will not be available at the game this weekend- please contact us here
if you are yet to receive your goodie bag and we will make alternative arrangements for you.
Car-parking & Directions
Supporters are recommended to use our FREE Park & Ride and Train & Ride services to reduce congestion around the stadium.
The Park and Ride services will begin at 11.30am from the High Wycombe train station and the Cressex Park and Ride facility, near Junction 4 of the M40. The buses run on a circuit with the final buses before the game leaving Cressex at around 1:40pm and the Train Station around 1:30pm. They start again from the stadium after the match and run until 18:00.
There are car parks available right along Hillbottom Road. Car-parking costs from £5. The car parks will close two hours after the game ends, the same time as the last bus leaves for the Park and Ride service.
London Wasps will also reward any car arriving two hours prior to kick off, travelling with four people in the vehicle, FREE car parking for the game. This FREE parking offer has been extended to motorcyclists with a passenger who arrive two hours prior to kick off.
After the time of two hours before the game, then the full cost will apply.
To take advantage of this on the day simply arrive at the entrance to Adam's Park BEFORE the deadline with a car of four.
DirectionsDirections from London
Join M25 and head for J16 M25/M40. Join M40 and head to J4/A404 High Wycombe. Leave the M40 at Junction 4 and take the A4010 exit (John Hall Way, signposted Aylesbury). FREE Park and Ride is signposted on your left 200 yards from the roundabout. To get to Adams Park please follow the BROWN tourist information road signs showing a soccer ball.
Directions from the West
M40 to J4 M40/A404. At Junction 4 take slip road and turn left, then take first exit for A4010 (John Hall Way). FREE Park and Ride is signposted on your left 200 yards from the roundabout. To get to Adams Park please follow the BROWN tourist information road signs showing a soccer ball.
There will be major roadworks 1 mile from Adam's Park on the A4010 and A40 from 14 October up until Christmas, so keep an eye on the traffic news here to see if it will affect your journey.