Independent Schools Programme
London Wasps offer a full programme of activity and support for Independent Schools
Our Independent Schools Programme is organised and delivered by David Choules, Independent Schools Coach, through a flexible programme of activity for schools in the Independent Sector to receive coaching and rugby development opportunities that include:
- Bespoke training sessions with our CRB Enhanced Disclosure Certificated and RFU Qualified London Wasps Coaches
- Practical Coaching Development input for your Coaching Staff from experienced RFU Coach Developers, Coach Educators and Coach Trainers
- Lifestyle Assembly visits that focus on subjects such as Active Lifestyles, Healthy Lifestyles, Nutrition & Hydration, Goal Setting & Achievement and a London Wasps-themed assembly
- Classroom-based lessons that focus on subjects such as Health, Nutrition & Hydration, Goal Setting & Achievement, Numeracy Through Rugby, Anti-Bullying, Side-stepping Alcohol, Leadership and bespoke rugby-related tactical lessons
- Breakfast Clubs, Lunchtime Clubs and After-School Clubs
- Match Day Support
- Festival Support
- Bespoke pre-season programmes
- Bespoke half-term holiday CoacHclass
Schools should be prepared to offer either funded sessions, part-funded sessions or large group ticket sales-linked sessions to become involved in this initiative. Coaching delivery will concentrate on the development of core skills through enjoyable activity; promoting participation in grass roots rugby and support for London Wasps. Our local Community Partner rugby clubs will be utilised as 'pathways' for participating children to continue their rugby playing careers during out of school time.
Please click here to register your school's interest or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 01494 531122.