Tickets For Troops
HM Forces Ticket Partner of London Wasps
As part of our commitment to support the serving members of our Armed Forces, service personnel can apply for a limited number of tickets to the following London Wasps fixtures through Tickets for Troops.
- Sunday 15th December 2013 versus Grenoble Rugby in the Amlin Challenge Cup (3pm KO)
- Sunday 5th January 2014 versus Exeter Chiefs in the Aviva Premiership (3pm KO)
- 16th / 17th or 18th January 2014 versus Viadana Rugby in the Amlin Challenge Cup (KO TBA)
- Saturday 25th January 2014 versus London Irish in the LV= Cup (3pm KO)
- Saturday 15th February 2014 versus London Irish in the Aviva Premiership
- Saturday 1st March 2014 versus Sale Sharks in the Aviva Premiership (3pm KO)
- Saturday 3rd May 2014 versus Newcastle Falcons in the Aviva Premiership (3pm KO)
Please click here for details.
Terms & Conditions for London Wasps tickets are publicised here. The match tickets will be allocated in accordance with the Tickets For Troops Terms & Conditions that are publicised here; namely:
ELIGIBILITY: All serving members of HM Forces, and all those medically discharged from the Forces since the commencement of military action in Afghanistan in 2001 are eligible to register for tickets with Tickets for Troops.
REGISTRATION: Simply click 'Register', enter your details and you'll have access to the list of tickets available. Depending on popularity, tickets are allocated on either a First Come, First Served basis or entered into a ballot.
BALLOTS: Everything you need to know about Ballots:
- Clicking 'enter ballot' will enter your name to be randomly selected by our system
- Once the ballot is drawn (usually around a week before the event), you will receive an e-mail notifying you whether or not you were successful
- Winning a ballot will allot you a pair of tickets
- Each registrant is eligible to win one ballot every year
The confirmation e-mail will detail the ticket distribution procedure. Either:
- Tickets will be dispatched directly to the applicant. In this case the registrant must bring their Service ID to the event and expect random checks
- Tickets will be held at the Box Office / event entrance under the name of the applicant, they must be picked up using your Service ID
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend an event, please notify us ASAP by e-mailing: Cancellations@ticketsfortroops.org.uk
Failure to turn up at an event without notifying our team might result in the registrant being barred from future Tickets For Troops events.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (Please read carefully!)
- Only one account can be set up per member of the Armed Forces
- You are only allowed to apply for one group of tickets per event
- Each registrant is eligible for five first come, first served ticket orders every year
- The person who registers MUST be in attendance at the event, and must bring their service ID to all events
- Your guest/s may be civilians
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail you have not successfully applied for tickets, please check your 'Spam' folder, then e-mail info@ticketsfortroops and we'll help you work through the issue
- It is a criminal offence to tout any tickets obtained through Tickets for Troops
- Abuse of the system or failure to turn up to events with out notifying us will result in access being withdrawn
You do not have to donate anything to receive tickets but anything you do give will help us to cover our costs and make donations of surplus income to a variety of military charities.