What is the Family 2 and 4 ticket?
New to the 2010/11 Season, Wasps have introduced two family price categories. Family 2 entitles one adult and one junior to a season ticket at a special discount rate.
Family 4 offers the same great discount but is open to two adults and two junior. To qualify for the junior ticket you must be 15 or younger on 1st September 2010. Available in Eton, Club, Vespa and Touchline categories, this ticket is the perfect way to introduce the next generation of Wasps supporters to Adams Park.
What do I do with my current London Wasps Season Ticket?
You will still be able to use your 2009/10 Black and Gold Card to collect Teamcard points. Once you receive your 2010/11 Black and Gold Card destroy your current card – any remaining points will be rolled over to your new card for use throughout the season.
What does the Early Bird offer entail?
All Season Tickets purchased before the 16th July 2010 will be available at the Early Bird price. After the 16th July Season Tickets will then be available at the 2010/11 price which will remain throughout the season. Don’t miss the Early Bird offer to ensure your saving!
If I haven’t renewed what will happen to my seat after Friday 18th June 2010?
Current Season Ticket holders can renew their seat until 5pm Friday 18th June 2010. After this time your seat will be released for general sale.
I am interested in purchasing a Season Ticket for the first time. Can I book before Friday 25th June 2010?
Yes you can, Season Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the ticket office on 0844 225 2990, online at www.wasps.co.uk or by returning the enclosed application form. Seats occupied last year by an existing Season Ticket holder are reserved until Friday 18th June, should any of these seats become available they will be released for general sale on Friday 25th June.
I want to take advantage of the payment plan, how do I do this?
All you have to do is tick the appropriate box within the paper booking form or advise the ticket office when booking over the phone. Please note, you are unable to take advantage of the payment plan when ordering your Season Ticket online.
Is there an end date for the payment plan?
Yes. Your Season Tickets must be purchased before Friday 30th July 2010 for you to take advantage of the payment plan.
When will I receive my 2010/11 Season Ticket?
Your new Black and Gold Card will be automatically activated and sent to you by Monday 23rd August. Any loyalty points you have acquired will automatically be transferred to your new card.
LONDON WASPS – SEASON TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS 2010/11
1. In these terms and conditions: the “Club” means London Wasps Holdings Limited (company number 04187829); the “Stadium” means Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, HP12 4HJ; and the “Website” means the Club’s website at www.wasps.co.uk.
2. The ground regulations issued from time to time by the Club (the “Ground Regulations”), which are available on the Website and which can also be obtained upon request from the Club, shall be incorporated in, and form part of, these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions, together with the Ground Regulations, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall supersede any prior agreements, representations or understanding between the parties, whether written or oral.
3. The season ticket provided (the “Season Ticket”) entitles the Season Ticket holder to admission to the designated part of the Stadium on match days and the right to sit in the designated seat as shown on the Season Ticket at all home fixtures undertaken by the Club’s first team in the competition currently known as the Guinness Premiership, home pool games in a European Competition and home games in the competition currently known as the LV= Cup during the 2010/11 season (together the “Fixtures”).
4. The Season Ticket also entitles the Season Ticket holder to free admission to the “London Double Header” event to be held at Twickenham Stadium. However, the Season Ticket holder must apply for tickets to the London Double Header by contacting the Club in advance (further details available on the Website).
5. The Season Ticket is issued subject to, and all Fixtures will be played in accordance with, the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football Union, the Guinness Premiership and all other relevant competitions in which the Club is entered.
6. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day, at a particular venue or at any particular time. All Fixtures are subject to change and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick off time be changed for whatever reason. Season Ticket holders are solely responsible for keeping abreast of Fixture changes and updates. Season Tickets will remain valid for a rescheduled Fixture.
7. Season Ticket holders are not entitled to automatic entry to Club games held at the Stadium other than the Fixtures. At the sole discretion of the Club, Season Ticket holders will be given an exclusive period to purchase their designated seat for these additional matches.
8. All Season Tickets are subject to availability. Season Ticket prices include VAT. A £4.50 booking fee does apply to all Season Tickets. This is a ticket fulfilment fee which covers, but is not limited to, administrative costs, postage, transaction fees.
9. In order to qualify for concessionary Season Tickets in the categories identified on the Website, a “Junior” must be aged 15 or under on the 1 September 2010, “Students” must provide a copy of a valid NUS card upon making an application, “Young Adults” must be aged between 16 and 21 on the 1 September 2010. “Seniors” must be aged 60 or over on 1 September 2010.
10. No concessionary Season Tickets are available in the designated “Black” and “Gold” areas of the Stadium (see Website for further details), except for concessions honoured from previous seasons for the life of the concession.
11. No young adult Season Tickets are available in the designated “Black”, “Gold”, “Eton” and “Touchline” areas of the Stadium (see Website for further details), except for young adults honoured from previous seasons in blocks D and F of the Nexus Stand.
12. In the event of a Season Ticket being lost or stolen, the Season Ticket holder shall inform the Club immediately. A replacement Season Ticket (if requested) will be provided by the Club (at its absolute discretion) at a cost of £8.50 (inclusive of postage and packaging). Where a Season Ticket is forgotten upon attending the Stadium for a Fixture, the Club may issue a replacement match ticket at the absolute discretion of the Club’s ticket office manager. Save in such circumstances, the Club shall not issue any duplicate Season Tickets or match day tickets and no refunds will be given by the Club in any circumstances.
13. Season Tickets shall remain the property of the Club at all times and, subject to clause 14 below, may not be re-sold or loaned for value by Season Ticket unless permission from Club has been granted.
14. Season Tickets may be used by family and friends (“Guests”) of the Season Ticket holder who shall at all times be responsible for the behaviour of their Guests. Any breach of these terms and conditions by such Guests shall be treated as a breach by the Season Ticket holder who shall be liable to the sanctions referred to herein and/or in the Ground Regulations, including without limit any damage or injury caused to property or third parties respectively.
15. In the event that the Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a lesser value ticket category (by virtue of their age or occupation) than the Season Ticket holder neither that person nor the Season Ticket holder shall be entitled to any rebate in respect of such usage. In the event that the Season Ticket is used by a Guest falling within a greater value ticket category than the Season Ticket holder that person must present the Season Ticket and pay the difference in value to the Club.
16. In the event of any construction, development, maintenance or other works being required to, or unforeseen circumstances or incidence of force affecting any part of, the Stadium, or in the interests of safety of all supporters within the Stadium, the Club reserves the right to require any Season Ticket holder or Guest holding a Season Ticket in the affected part of the Stadium to vacate their designated seat. In this eventuality the Club will use reasonable endeavours to provide the Season Ticket holder with a seat of equivalent or higher value in another part of the Stadium. However, the Club accepts no liability by reason of the circumstances described in this clause 16 in the event that a Season Ticket holder or Guest is precluded from admission to the designated part of the Stadium or the designated seat shown on the Season Ticket, or if another seat is found for the Season ticket holder of lesser value than the designated seat shown on the Season Ticket.
17. The Club may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel the Season Ticket (and all associated benefits) in the event of the Season Ticket holder or their Guest being ejected or banned from the Stadium or any other sports ground anywhere in the world, breaching any of the Ground Regulations or any other of these terms and conditions, or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour by the Season Ticket holder or a Guest of the Season Ticket holder.
18. The granting by the Club of any time or indulgence in respect of any breach of any part of these terms and conditions by the Season Ticket holder shall not be deemed a waiver of such breach and the waiver by the Club of any breach of any part of these terms and conditions by the Season Ticket holder shall not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that part nor be deemed a waiver of any breach by the Club.
19. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for a Season Ticket at its absolute discretion.
20. Should any part of these terms and conditions be considered void or voidable under any such applicable law, then such terms shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the remainder of this Agreement valid or enforceable.
21. The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of these terms and conditions (including, without limit, the Ground Regulations). Any such changes will be notified to Season Ticket holders through the Website and in the match day programme.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England with regard to any claims relating to or in connection with these terms and conditions.